In accordance with the obligation laid down in Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April relating to the protection of individual persons in regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, hereinafter “the General Data Protection Regulation,” we inform you of the following:
1. Basic information
Party responsible for processing:
FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA MUSEU DEL JOGUET DE CATALUNYA-FIGUERES
C/Sant Pere, I
17600 Figueres (Girona)
VAT Code: G- 17535717
Principal purposes of processing:
– To offer information on our products and services.
– To respond to queries.
– To manage registrations to our club, Newsletter and donations.
Registration number: 1193
Legitimising bases of processing:
– Execution of the service agreement.
– Express consent of the interested party.
Principal addressees: FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA MUSEU DEL JOGUET DE CATALUNYA-FIGUERES
– Access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and portability.
– Revocation of the consent given.
– Provided by the holder.
– Provided by virtue of browsing in our platform (internet).
International Data Transfers: Not foreseen
Data Protection Delegate: Not applicable
2. Enlargement of basic information on the Party Responsible for Processing
FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA MUSEU DEL JOGUET DE CATALUNYA-FIGUERES has its registered address at in FIGUERES at C/Sant Pere nº 1, postcode 17600, and was registered on 03/07/1998 in the Register of Entities of the Government of Catalonia with registration number 1193.
To know the cost of the call from a landline or mobile telephone, consult your operator.
3. Categories of data we process
FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA MUSEU DEL JOGUET DE CATALUNYA-FIGUERES processes only the following data:
– Identifying data: forename(s) and surnames(s), telephone number, e-mail address.
– Identifying data of browsing our website: IP address.
4. For what purposes do we process your data?
FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA MUSEU DEL JOGUET DE CATALUNYA-FIGUERES will process the users’ data automatically and/or manually for the following purposes:
– Offering you information on our products and activities.
– Attending to your queries and requests, including donations.
– Managing subscriptions to our information bulletins or Newsletter.
5. Legitimising bases for processing your data
For sending information relating to our activities and events in general and for the sending of our Newsletter, the legitimising basis for the processing necessary to do so is the consent of the interested party. We inform you that you can revoke the consent granted for the processing of your data at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your identity document.
6. Addressees of the data
FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA MUSEU DEL JOGUET DE CATALUNYA-FIGUERES does not assign or communicate your data to third parties.
7. Conservation period of the data
Your data will be conserved for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, unless the interested party objects to their processing or revokes the consent for their processing, or unless the current regulations at each moment establish a different duration, or if they have to be conserved, duly blocked, in order to face possible liabilities.
8.- Your rights
In order to exercise your rights, you must contact the Party Responsible for Data Processing identified in point 1. This procedure is free of charge and must always be accompanied by a document certifying your identity.
9.- What security measures do we implant to protect your data?
FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA MUSEU DEL JOGUET DE CATALUNYA-FIGUERES will process the data at all times in a totally confidential manner, maintaining the compulsory obligation of secrecy regarding them, in compliance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting to that effect any necessary technical and organisational measures which guarantee the security of your data and prevent their alteration, loss or unauthorised access or processing, taking into account the status of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In particular, it will adopt the pertinent and obligatory measures laid down in the regulations on Personal Data Protection, in particular:
- Functions and obligations of personnel
- Registration of events
- Management of supports and documents
- Control of access
- Identification and authentication
- Safety copy and recovery
However, in other cases, FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA MUSEU DEL JOGUET DE CATALUNYA-FIGUERES will adopt the necessary and obligatory measures in accordance with the local regulations.
The documentation will be available at the User’s or Client’s request.
Last update: 25 July 2018