What we allow
- Taking photos without flash. All images must be for private use and not for commercial purposes. We love it when visitors share them on social media, so don’t forget to tag us!
- Access to the free Wi-Fi service available throughout the Museum.
- Playing with the games in the permanent exhibition rooms and the Games Room.
- Leaving your comments in the visitors’ book that you will find in the shop. If you have enjoyed your visit to the Museum, recommend us to your families, friends and acquaintances!
What we recommend
- Silencing your telephone in the exhibit rooms to avoid bothering other visitors. That way, you will also be able to hear the music in the Museum.
- Media professionals or visitors with specific requirements such as research and dissemination should contact the Museum prior to their visit.
What we don’t allow
- Eating or drinking in the Museum.
- Taking photographs with flash, or using a tripod or selfie stick in the exhibition rooms.
- Entering the rooms with long objects such as umbrellas. The staff at the visitor reception desk will inform you of any objects that must be left in the cloakroom.
- Entering the exhibition rooms with roller skates, scooters, skateboards, folded bicycles or any other device with wheels: they must be left in the cloakroom at the Museum entrance.
- Entering the building with animals, except guide and service dogs, unless they are carried throughout the visit.
- Entering the Museum with large bags or suitcases with wheels. The staff at the visitor reception desk will inform you of any objects that must be left in the cloakroom. The Museum does not accept any responsibility for the objects left in the cloakroom.